40 Cars Under 2500, The Way Things Used To Be

I was clearing my desk off today, my virtual desk. One client project was finally finished and I started doing some research for Ridelust when I stumbled upon this article.

40 Cars Under 2500

The article is on one of my favorite sites about saving money, or getting rich slowly. And it made me think how in a few generations we’ve moved into a society that is driven by bigger and better, faster, and shinier constantly pushing forward without thinking of the economical and societal effects.

30 years ago some folks thought we were headed towards a movement towards smaller cars. He was wrong, but a small and growing movement is stirring that shift again, and a more economical shift towards smarter cars and some of them come in small packages.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий