Fireball’s Cool Designs of the Week


Interesting stuff going on. As I write this (and listen to Alter Bridge), I ponder design in general. And that brings me to the question, “What the hell does ponder really mean anyway?” Like, do people really use this word still? I’m Pondering…. Maybe we should send it to the JunkYard for words? Like, “heathen,” “thou,” or maybe “economy.” (If I hear the word economy one more time, I’m gonna start an Uzi revolt.)

Wait.    Ok, where am I? OH! Car Domain!! DESIGN OF THE WEEK!!! RIGHT!!! Here we go…

1. THE BENTLEY MULSANNE

Bentley-Mulsanne

Kinda expensive. Kinda luxurious. Kinda bad gas mileage. BAD ASS. This is the car you want to roll up to the beach in. 9′ Longboard on top. Trunk fulla wetsuits, sexwax and extra bikinis. …I’m just sayin.’


2. THE GT CROSSOVER CONCEPT

GT-Crossover-Concept

What IS this? …Um. …Ok, what can I say about this weird inline 2 seater? It’s kinda not right in a whole “not right” sorta way. BUT, you have to respect design. My cup ‘o hot chocolate may not be your cup o’ hot chocolate. And THIS? Is not my cup o’ hot chocolate.

3. THE LEATHERMAN WRATH

Leatherman-Wrath

I like this, despite that fact that you can’t really tell exactly what it is. Part Cyborg, part Harley, part… hula hoop. It just looks bug-like and cool. And that, my friends, is what belongs on the street. BRING IT!

4. MY REACTOR NUCLEUS

Reactor Nucleus

Now, I just got this the other day from REACTOR. It’s so cool, it should be a car. (In fact, I think there’s a button that transforms it into a Ferrari California. Pretty sure.) But, this watch is a clear statement that automotive design affects ALL design. And that’s cool.

5. THE JAGUAR MARK 21 LIMO

Jaguar-Mark-XXI-Limo

Yes, Limo. And since it doesn’t look ANYTHING like a Jaguar, it’s fair game for my design dissection. But THIS, is the most cool cockroach car I’ve seen in a while. The doors gullwing up and you step inside to Jaguar heaven. And what IS Jaguar heaven? Ahhh,,   …….gggrrrrrrrrrr….

6. SV9 COMPETIZIONE

SV-9-Competizione

Yes, in Italian, SV-9 means CORVETTE. Wait a tick… I think it actually means Bad Corvette. Or maybe Ripoff. I forget. At any rate, the Corvette,… uh, I mean SV-9, looks sweet. So sweet, that it reminds me of a car that the late GM use to build before they imploded. Now,… what WAS the name of that car? It was like a bird, or a fish. Started with a “C,” I think….

Oh, yea. Corvette.



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий